Crochet Project: Ocean Waves

Scarf with a wavy stitch pattern in various hues of blues and teal greens. Close-up of a teal section of the wavy stitch pattern.
I crocheted this scarf with a skein of Bernat Mosaics yarn in the "Spectrum" colorway, a size H hook and an easy One Skein Chevron Scarf pattern (Ravelry Download) that I have used before and really enjoy. I thought the ocean blue and teal hues of the yarn might nicely suit the wavy stitch pattern of this scarf. I worked the narrow scarf pattern, which resulted in a scarf measuring approximately 4.5 inches wide by 65 inches long. As usual, I would be happy to trade this pretty scarf for a donation to my Guide Dog Puppy Sponsorship project.
Close-up of one of the wavy ends of the scarf. One more view of the wavy scarf laid out flat.

No comments: